Best golf balls for women reviews 2021
Choosing a golf ball, especially for women, needs too many considerations and judgments. If you also are in this situation and are having trouble finding a quality women’s golf ball, then this article is going to solve your problem.
Throughout this whole article, we have added seven best women’s golf balls from different manufacturers that you can choose from for a better experience.
Like always, in the introduction section, we always mention the best item among all the products so that you can choose wisely.
Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball is our top pick for today. The softest construction design and the HEX Aerodynamics feature makes it a worthy choice for every woman out there.
We highly recommend you to scan through the whole article for getting some sudden insights and information about women’s golf ball.
Best women golf balls
1.Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
This particular golf ball is available in four different colors to choose from. the multi-color design of this ball is going to enhance the visibility of the golf ball for better findability.
The softest construction design of this golf ball is going to provide enough ball speed to reach the maximum distance.
Another major benefit of choosing this ball is that the ultra-low compression system is going to reduce the spin to a greater extent enhancing the distance reaching capacity.
The HEX Aerodynamics, on the other hand, is going to give you the authenticity to make the straighter shot that you are looking for.
Finally, the surlyn construction of this ball should be the worth of your money.
- Four different colors to choose from
- Softest ball
- Ultra-low compression
- HEX Aerodynamics
- Surlyn construction
2. Bridgestone Lady Precept Ladies Golf Balls
The second recommendation from our site for a women golf ball is from Bridgestone, and this one is available in three different colors to choose from.
The ionomer construction material of this golf ball is going to provide it the maximum ball speed that you can expect in a good quality golf ball.
We know that softball always gets the highest preference when it is about choosing women's golf balls. This particular golf ball is, again, going to provide you the softest feel possible.
The two-pieces cover construction with a gradational core is going to ensure the maximum ball speed.
Finally, the 330 seamless dimple design is going to provide the maximum ball speed and flight control capability.
- Three different colors to choose from
- Ionomer construction material.
- Softest ball in the market
- two-pieces cover construction with a gradational core
- 330 seamless dimple design
3. Srixon Soft Feel Women's Golf Ball
Our third recommendation is from Srixon and this time it is the Srixon Soft Feel Women's Golf Ball. This one is available in one particular color to choose from, which is completely white.
If you are looking for accuracy and distance at the same time, then this one should get the highest priority because of the low-compression design attached to this golf ball.
The larger core design is going to provide the incredible speed that you have been looking for.
The softest design of this golf ball, on the other hand, is going to provide perfect control in the greenside area.
Finally, the speed dimple pattern should make you happy when you are looking for great flight control.
- Available in complete white color
- Accuracy and distance with the low-compression design
- Larger core design for maximum speed
- Softest feel, even in the greenside area.
- Speed dimple design for better flight control.
4. Bridgestone e6 Lady Golf Balls
In the fourth place, we have brought another great Bridgestone golf ball that you can try. This one is available in pink and white colors to choose from.
If you are looking for an item that would provide consistency every time you strike, then this one should be in your repertoire.
The improved aerodynamics design of this golf ball is going to add extra speed for a greater distance.
The low compression design like most other Bridgestone ball is again going to provide a greater flight control and softer feel.
the ionomer cover with the two pieces of construction should not make you disillusioned.
- Available in pink and white color
- Maximum consistency
- improved aerodynamics design
- low compression design
- ionomer cover with the two pieces of construction
5. Precept Laddie Extreme Golf Balls
Our fifth recommendation is from Precept and this time it is the Precept Laddie Extreme Golf Balls. This one is available in white and yellow color.
The muscle fiber core attached to this item is going to add extra speed for a greater distance.
A greater golf ball, most of the time, is going to be built with the ionomer cover material, and this one is also not a different. the inclusion of the ionomer cover material makes it more fast and durable at the same time.
If accuracy is what you are worrying most, then this one should give you relief by ensuring perfect accuracy in every stroke.
Finally, the 372 Aerodynamic Dimple Design is going to ensure the perfect flight control and spin production that you can expect in a golf ball.
- available in two different colors to choose from.
- muscle fiber core
- ionomer cover material
- more accurate
- 372 Aerodynamic Dimple Design
6. Wilson Golf Tour Velocity 15 Golf Ball Pack, Women
We are nearly at the end of this product discussion section. In the sixth position, we have brought for you the Golf Tour Velocity from Wilson. This one is available in two different versions to choose from.
The hardcover material of this golf ball is going to provide optimal ball trajectory for maximum distance and roll.
This one is different from most other golf balls that are available in the market because of the mid-compression core. The mid-compression core is going to increase the feel and playability to a great extent.
Looking for better control in the shorter version of the game? Choosing this one is going to benefit you greatly.
Finally, the Enhanced aerodynamic dimple pattern is going to provide superior performance and increased power off the tee.
- Available in two different versions
- Hardcover material.
- Mid-compression core
- Better control in the short game
- An enhanced aerodynamic dimple pattern
7. Volvik Crystal Golf Balls
When it is about choosing a lady’s golf ball, color, most of the time, gets the highest priority. If you are also color sensitive, then this one from Volvik should make you happy. This one is available in 14 different colors to choose from.
World's First Patented Dual Core: a soft outer layer and a hard inner core design are going to ensure a longer flight distance.
The low compression control core is going to give you better control in the short game.
The three-piece tour performance feature added to this golf ball is going to provide an explosive ball distance.
Besides, the extra-ordinary dimple design is going to provide perfect flight and spin production for better control.
- 14 different colors to choose from.
- World's First Patented Dual Core: a soft outer layer and a hard inner core design
- low compression control core
- three-piece tour performance
- extra-ordinary dimple design
as we have mentioned in the introduction that there are many things that you need to consider while buying a women’s golf ball.
These are the top five things that you need to consider while buying anew women’s golf ball.
- Color- The color of the golf ball is an important factor that every woman needs to consider. A bright color of the golf ball is going to enhance the visibility of the ball to a great extent so that you can find the ball easily.
- Cover material- The cover material of the golf ball greatly helps to maximize the distance and ball speed. Ionomer cover material tends to be more convenient and worthy.
- The core of the ball- Most of the golf balls tend to come with a single-core design. But, a double core golf ball can also be seen. Make sure the ball that you are thinking about buying has a perfect power-core construction design.
- Types of the ball- Golf ball can be found in a variation of soft, softer, or softest. The softest golf ball is going to provide greater control in the short game, whereas the other two types are going to provide maximum ball distance. You need to decide what you will go for.
- Dimple design- Finally, looking at the construction of the dimple is also necessary. A perfect dimple construction gives you the authenticity of perfect control over air, flight, and spin production of the ball.
How far can a woman hit a golf ball?
Well, if you are asking this question, hit a golf ball far, then we need to mention to you that it depends on many factors and issues. Depending on the clubs, condition, and strength of the player, the expected distance can change. Down below is some information on the average distance that a woman can take-
- With a driver, a woman can take around 175-190 yards
- With different types of iron clubs, a woman can take around 145-160 yards.
- With 3 or 5 wood, a woman can take it to a distance of around 135-150 yards.
- With a hybrid club, the distance would be around 130-140 yards.
How to choose a women golf ball?
As we have mentioned in the buying guide section that there are many things that you need to consider while choosing a woman golf ball. Every woman tends to be less muscular than men. As a result, the ball designed for women tends to be slightly modified. That is why, whenever you will go for choosing a new women golf ball, make sure that the ball has perfect cover material, dimple-design, power core, and bright color. Maintaining all these features is going to enhance the productivity of every woman playing golf out there.
Man vs women golf ball
it is quite a common question that every beginner or amateur level players ask regarding whether a lady’s golf ball is different from a man’s or not?
The probable answer is that both these two types of balls are not the same, and they both, obviously possess some unique individual characteristics.
- The first major difference between a man’s and a woman’s golf ball is the compression core. Women's golf ball tends to have a lower compression core, whereas men’s golf ball tends to have higher.
- Women’s golf balls tend to go further because of the lower compression core.
- Men’s golf balls are not that colorful. Most of the time they are plain white. But, every woman’s golf ball comes with a variety of colors to choose from.
- The dimple-design of both these two types of golf ball is also different from one another. Women’s golf ball tends to have a higher trajectory dimple design that makes the ball to stay longer in the air. On the other hand, a man’s golf ball is going to have a lower-trajectory dimple design compared to the women’s.
What is the average women’s golf swing speed?
This one is another most common question that you would hear here and there. but, if we ask you the same question, can you provide the answer? Or can you at least guess? Well, if your guessing is around 60 mph, then you are pretty much right.
It is being estimated that the average swing speed of every woman is around 65 mph.but, you need to keep in mind that this is not the reality all the time. Many factors can influence this estimation.
Throughout this whole article, we have suggested the seven best golf balls from different manufacturers that you can try with full confidence as a woman. Besides, the inclusion of the buying guide section and some interested frequently asked questions might also help you to get some sudden insights about women’s golf ball. If you have not given it a try, maybe it’s the time to go back!