By the term ‘easiest Iron’ we mention a type that is suitable for beginner or high handicapped golfers. Popular golf club manufacturers like Cleveland, TaylorMade, Mizuno, Wilson Golf are bringing extreme quality golf Iron for beginner golfers so that they can deliver the best performance according to their potential.
If you are searching all over the internet for the easiest Iron you may pick to reduce your handicap score, we have got you covered. This article will introduce you to the top five easiest Iron you may grab this year to boost your performance-
Here goes the list-
Top five Easiest Irons to hit
- TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX Iron.
- Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal.
- Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Irons.
- Cobra F-Max Airspeed Irons.
- Callaway Strata Golf SGI Set.
1. TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX Iron
Wherever you go for the recommendation, this Iron will always grab a place on every easiest Iron recommendation list. The SIM max Iron series dominated the whole industry throughout 2020. The domination still continues in 2021 with the SIM 2 MAX series.
The previous SIM MAX and SIM 2 Max Iron series shares almost similar kind of characteristics although the later edition is a little more upgraded than the previous version. Here are some of the essential features you may love about TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX Iron-
- The most prominent feature you would get from SIM 2 MAX Iron set is its cap back design. The unique Cap Back design will allow every high handicapped golfer to make a neutral stroke with ease.
- The extreme stainless-steel construction with the unique forgiving face design will deliver explosive distance and speed simultaneously.
- You don’t have to sacrifice your comfort and feel through the essential echo damping mechanism.
- Finally, the inverted cone technology will ensure maximum forgiveness and stability to ensure high-end compatibility.
Mizuno JPX 921 HOT METAL
Mizuno JPX hot metal series is quite popular for delivering maximum forgiveness and speed simultaneously. We have also added an article on Mizuno JPX 919 Tour vs. Forged vs. hot metal Irons. If you have got some interest, you may check that article, too. Here are some of the features you would get from the popular Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons-
- The first thing that would catch your concentration is the inclusion of 3rd generation Chromoly. As a result, the face of the club will be much flexible to generate the optimum speed you deserve.
- The thicker sole design of the club will ensure essential greater face flex to make it comfortable for most beginner and high-handicapped golfers.
- Another great thing you would love about this club is its premium contact sound delivery.
- Finally, the pearl brush finishing will be handy to deliver enough concentration on your swing.
If you are a fan of Mizuno, you may also check the list of the best Mizuno Iron of all time on our site.
3. Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Irons
Cleveland Golf has brought this exclusive HB Turbo Iron set to introduce you to something unique. We can bet every beginner or high handicapped golfer will love the experience with these HB Turbo Irons. Here are some of the features you may love of this impressive golf club-
- The face of any Iron is one of the essential aspects that determine speed, distance, and comfort. The HB Turbo Iron comes with a turbocharged high strength stainless steel made face. Besides, the thinnest construction of the face will be handy to get enough ball speed and control over the ball.
- The HB Turbo Irons come with a hollow construction, making it enough forgiving to make any beginner comfortable with the club.
- The weight adjustable features of the club will deliver precision and accuracy to every beginner golfer’s hand.
3. Cobra F-Max Airspeed Irons
If you have a moderate swing speed, this Cobra F-Max Airspeed Irons should be the perfect gears to give a go. This Iron will not only develop your swing speed but also will provide explosive ball distance to make you comfortable with the swing. Here are some of the features to overlook-
- First of all, the Cavity back design of the club will deliver the optimum amount of loft to get a higher and longer launch. As a result, the distance of the ball will improve to another extent.
- The shaft of the club transmits the power of the hand to the clubface. These F-Max airspeed Irons come with a lighter shaft design to make you comfortable with the swing.
- Finally, the strategic weighting process of the club will be handy to get precise accuracy and launch simultaneously.
4. Callaway Strata Golf SGI Set.
We don’t need to say anything about the Strata Golf SGI iron set. This one is in everyone’s mouth for a long time.
- The set includes every club you need to improve your performance to your maximum potential.
- The larger sweet spot with an essential club head mechanism will ensure exclusive distance and accuracy simultaneously.
- The stainless-steel construction will never disappoint you with forgiveness and control. You will be able to dominate the club even as a beginner.
Which Irons should you take in your golf bag?
There was a time when most of the clubs inside of a golf bag were Irons except the Driver and putter. But things have changed dramatically. People are now replacing longer Irons with an equivalent hybrid to get maximum speed and control over the golf ball and club.
If you are comfortable with Hybrid, you may replace your longer Irons with a hybrid to get the most authentic support. On the other hand, you may still carry some shorter irons to get out of any critical situations. Carrying a wedge inside of your golf bag can also deliver authentic support in various situations.
It’s all about improvisation. Brainstorm a little before you get into the course. Evaluate the weather and course condition before you pack your golf bag. Doing so will help you to make the best decision. Besides, checking different online golf forums can also deliver enough support to grab specific information about any particular golf course.
If you are thinking about changing your club’s grip, you may check the best golf grips for Iron to get the quality support for your Iron.
Iron golf clubs have been always there since the invention of Golf. Day after day the shape and construction of Irons have changed to a great degree. It is indeed true that Hybrids are now replacing longer Irons to a large number. But we can assure that Irons will continue reigning as long as Golf will prevail in this world.