There are three new sets of irons that Mizuno brought all under the JPX919 Category. The Hot metal is the biggest of the three versions. On the other hand, the JPX 919 is slightly a little slimmer than the Hot Metal. Finally, the JPX 919 Tour is the most bladed version of the three.
All three irons have got the potential to be on the list of best all time mizuno iron.
In this particular article, we will review and compare all three items so that you can make a precise decision while choosing a particular JPX919.
We have also added a comparison article between the Mizuno ST190 vs. ST200. If you have got some interest, you may check that article, too.
Without wasting any more words here, let’s kick off with the JPX919 Hot Metal-
JPPX919 Hot Metal
When it comes to forgiveness and distance, the JPX919 Hot Metal Iron comes into action. The precise construction of this particular Iron will be handy to boost the performance of any high handicappers. Here are some of the important factors worth considering about the JPX919 Hot Metal-
- A forgiving Iron indeed comes with an ugly look. But the Mizuno JPX919 is a little different. The first-hand experience with the Mizuno JPX 919 is going to be stunning. The stylish color free design with the chrome finishing gives it the style you deserve with your Iron.
- You will not find even a little to complain about the feel. All the JPX919 hot metal Irons deliver an excellent feel and consistency that every high-handicapper will love.
- All the wedges included in the set also come with an optimum spinning ratio so that you can get more control over the golf ball. Here is a little chart of the loft angle you would get with the Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal set.
The Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal is the best high-performing, and good looking high handicap Iron set available on the market.
JPX919 Forged Iron
Mizuno Iron is all about the feel. When it comes to getting the maximum amount of feel, the Mizuno JPX919 Forged Iron set is the only thing that comes to our mind.
- Mizuno claims that this is the softest Iron set among the three. The Grain Flow Forged HD construction gives it the softest feel you cannot expect from any other clubs from the market.
- The new stability frame on the bottom of the club and the loops around the top will deliver the optimum forgiveness you deserve with a forged Iron.
- Anyway, the loft angle of the club is not strong as the previous Hot Metal set. Here is a little chart of the loft angle you would get from the JHPX919 Forged Iron set-
We have to mention again that the JPX919 Forged Iron set includes some gorgeous clubs that is pretty hard to ignore. Mid-handicappers will love the experience with the Forged Iron Set. By the way, low-handicappers may also find it beneficial to use the longer Irons in different situations.
Mizuno JPX919 Tour Iron is a tremendous success when one needs to develop his shorter game performance.
Believe it or not, many non-contracted players are also using the JPX919 Tour Iron clubs in Tour to boost their performance.
These Irons will not have too many technologies because they come with a more bladed construction. When you are a low handicap golfer, you demand precision and accuracy to deliver the most beneficial result. That is when the Mizuno JPX919 Tour delivers the premium result.
The loft angle of the Tour set is even weaker than the previous two sets. Here is the little chart that may come in handy while making your decision-
The JPX919 Tour Iron set will be a handy option when you require precision and accuracy with your shot. Grab the Tour set when you have got the potential to control your shot with proper dexterity.
JPX919 Hot Metal
Suitable for the high-handicap golfers.
Suitable for mid-handicap golfers.
Suitable for the low-handicap golfer.
The Hot Metal goes five yards further than the forged.
The forged goes five yards further than the Tour.
The Tour goes less distance but with more accuracy.
Combination of feel and distance
Longest golf clubs among the three.
Mid-range golf club on the list.
Shortest golf clubs among the three.
Cheapest set among the three.
The forged and the Tour Iron share the same price range.
Expensive than the Hot Metal.
Which Mizuno JPX919 set suits you?
The most important thing you need to consider while choosing a particular item among the three is the handicap level. If you are a high-handicapped golfer, you demand more forgiveness to get the appropriate distance. Here are some of the things you should keep in mind while picking up a particular set among the three-
- The hot metal is the perfect solution for the high-handicapped golfers because of the extreme forgiveness it delivers.
- Both mid-handicapped and low-handicapped golfers can go with the JPX919 Forged set.
- The JPX919 Tour should be the perfect choice for the precise and low-handicapped golfer.
- When you want the truest feel, the JPX919 Tour should be the ultimate item to grab. You need to sacrifice the feel a little with the hot metal edition. Finally, the forged edition will deliver the combination of feel and forgiveness simultaneously.
- Finally, the hot metal set is the cheapest among the three. The forged and the Tour series share the same price range. You have to spend almost 100$ dollars more for the forged and Tour series than the hot metal. When the price is a concern, the hot metal becomes the auto choice for many high-handicappers.
The Mizuno JPX919 is one of the most leading Iron golf club series available on the market. JPX919 launches three sets by keeping different types of players in mind. That is why it becomes a little confusing to pick up the perfect item you deserve. We believe this article will help you to solve all of your confusion in one place.