A premium driver can always take the golf ball to some extra yardage while teeing off. What makes a driver good in terms of performance? Is it forgiveness, adjustability, grip, or material? Well, it's everything. The combination of all these aspects allows a driver to perform like a faithful companion. When you are a better performer, you definitely are using an excellent driver.
Multiple brands are bringing top-class golf equipment, making the market more competitive. That is why choosing the best driver can be confusing. TaylorMade is one of the many manufacturers that has been delivering quality golf products for a long time. When it is about their golf clubs, they tend to produce up-to-the-mark gears. This article includes such nine best golf drivers from TaylorMade to ensure better performance on the course. Let us find out what we have brought for you-
Best TaylorMade Golf Driver
1. TaylorMade Golf M2 Driver
- The M2 driver is more flexible with the ball pocket.
- The Geocoustic technology gives the club a polished and decent look.
- You should get a perfect swing with the 10.5 degrees of loft angle.
- You will be able to adjust the CG low and back with the multilateral construction.
- M2 driver will ensure more forgiveness with steel shaft and chrome finishing.
The M2 driver is one of the most popular releases from TaylorMade. With a more futuristic design, these clubs will ensure moderate performance for any level’s golfer. After its first release, many golfers have replaced their old driver with this one. In reality, they actually work. Let us learn about some of the essential features you can expect from M2 drivers-
First of all, the M2 driver includes a new ball pocket, allowing the driver to be more flexible. The club looks quite elegant with the Geocoustic technology. On top of that, the 10.5 degrees of loft angle should allow you to make the perfect swing.
Furthermore, the multilateral construction will allow you to adjust the CG low and back to make a more precise stroke. Again, this driver will save weight to keep the balance. The steel-made shaft with the chrome finishing should make the driver more forgiving to get some extra yardage.
- M2 driver comes with a more futuristic design.
- These drivers save weight to keep the balance.
- M2 drivers come at an affordable price range.
2. TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black (average golfer)
- The adjustable sleeve will allow you to adjust the loft to make a more precise swing.
- The ultralight titanium core will distribute mass to enable more control and higher launch characteristics.
- The largest 460cc head will ensure maximum forgiveness.
- The inclusion of the speed pocket under the core makes the driver more flexible.
- The black satin finishing will be handy to make a perfect alignment.
Are you looking for one of the cheapest options from TaylorMade? The RBZ Back driver is here with an affordable budget. You may not have heard about RBZ before, but these drivers can ensure quality, making you wonder.
The RBZ black drivers come with an adjustable sleeve, which is pretty amazing at that price range. That means you can adjust the loft to make a precise swing. TaylorMade claims that the ultralight titanium core in the RBZ black will strategically distribute mass to enable more control and higher launch characteristics. On top of that, the larger 460cc head is there to please you with forgiveness,
Furthermore, the bigger head enlarges the proportion of the face to generate more speed under the ball. This one also includes a speed pocket under the titanium core, making the driver more flexible. Finally, the black satin finishing will allow you to make perfect alignment to boost your performance.
- The Black RBZ is one of the cheapest golf drivers from TaylorMade.
- RBZ ensures mass quality in terms of price.
- The larger face proportion will generate more speed under the ball.
3. TaylorMade SIM MAX Driver, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 Shaft
- SIM max driver comes with two different shafts and a golf pride grip to ensure a comfortable swing.
- The aerodynamic asymmetric sole mechanism will generate more clubhead and ball speed.
- The speed injection technology will be handy to make the golfer-specific stroke.
- The twisted face design will allow you to make a straighter swing to get the optimum distance.
- The multi-material construction will ensure lower CG and higher MOI production to get some extra yardages.
If you don’t know, SIM is an acronym for shape in motion. SIM max driver is one of the most revolutionary drivers from TaylorMade. First of all, the Ventus blue and Ventus red shaft variations with essential golf pride grip will ensure moderate swing. SIM max hybrid golf driver is ideal for those who are not consistent and looking for maximum forgiveness on a driver.
You can expect more clubhead and ball speed through the aerodynamic asymmetric sole design. The driver will generate more MOI to enhance forgiveness. On top of that, the speed injection technology will be handy to make the golfer-specific stroke. Again, the twist face design should help to make a straighter swing to get the optimum distance even if you make a misbalanced swing.
Furthermore, the SIM driver uses Carbon, Titanium, and steel as its construction material. As a result, you can expect to get lower CG ad higher MOI production to get decent yardage. Choose TaylorMade SIM max driver if you want to maximize your performance.
- SIM max driver will help to get consistency.
- This driver will help the average golfer with maximum forgiveness.
- Golf pride grip will ensure comfortable gripping.
4. TaylorMade SiM 2 Driver Men's
- The graphite shaft will provide more control over the club.
- SiM 2 driver will allow you to adjust the loft to make a more precise stroke.
- SiM2 driver will generate massive clubhead speed with the aluminum forged ring and carbon sole construction.
- The asymmetric inertia will also generate more ball and clubhead speed.
- The injected twist face design will prevent misleading strokes.
SiM 2 driver is next on the list. This one comes with a graphite shaft, providing you more control over the club. Besides, the adjustable loft variations will allow you to make a more precise stroke.
The aluminum forged ring with the carbon sole construction will generate massive clubhead speed, allowing the ball to take on the fairway with one stroke. Like the previous one, the asymmetric inertia will ensure balanced aerodynamics to generate more ball and clubhead speed.
This one also comes with the injected twist face design, preventing the average golfers from mishitting. Furthermore, the inclusion of the speed pocket will be handy to generate more ball speed. Finally, the perfect weight placement makes this one an essential driver for all level's golfer.
- SiM 2 driver is for every golfer.
- The perfect weight placement will ensure a comfortable swing.
- These drivers will generate explosive distance.
5. TaylorMade Golf M5 Driver (460cc)
- M5 driver comes with the largest 460cc clubhead, generating more speed.
- The speed injected ports on the head will generate more clubhead speed.
- The twisted face design will prevent misleading strokes.
- This one also includes a hammerhead 2.0 sped pocket.
- The multi-material sole design will generate more speed under the ball.
TaylorMade M5 with the largest 460cc clubhead is one of the most versatile drivers that TaylorMade has ever produced. First of all, the speed injected ports on the head will generate explosive clubhead speed and distance simultaneously. Again, the twisted face design will be handy to prevent misleading strokes.
Furthermore, the inclusion of the hammerhead-2.0 speed pocket should make anyone happy with the club. M5 driver uses a multi-material aerodynamic sole, generating more speed under the golf ball. The inverse T-track mechanism will allow you to adjust the weight conveniently.
You will be able to adjust the loft angle with the loft sleeve. Finally, the aerodynamic carbon crown should always please you with forgiveness and balance. If you want to take the ball into the fairway off the tee, the M5 driver should be the right item to have.
- The inverse T-track mechanism will allow you to adjust 10grams of weight dexterously.
- The loft sleeve is there to adjust the loft angle.
- You will get more forgiveness with the aerodynamic carbon crown.
6. TaylorMade M6 Driver (460cc)
- This one comes with the largest 460cc head.
- You will get to choose two different shaft materials with the M6 driver.
- The speed-injected ports will generate moderate ball speed and distance simultaneously.
- The revolutionary twisted face design will help you to make a straighter swing.
- M6 driver also uses the carbon sole mechanism.
Let’s move forward with the M6 driver. The M6 driver will also offer you two different shaft materials. Like the previous one, the M6 drive also comes with a large 460cc head. A larger head shape will always ensure greater speed and distance.
Furthermore, the speed injected ports like the previous one will be handy to get maximum ball speed and distance simultaneously. On top of that, the revolutionary twisted face design should allow you to make a straighter shot to take the ball to a further distance.
Again, the M6 driver uses the carbon sole mechanism. The optimum sole should generate extra ball speed to take the ball to the fairway off the tee. This one also uses a hammerhead-2.0 speed pocket, making the driver more dynamic and revolutionary.
- The adjustable sleeve will allow you to adjust the loft angle for a precise swing.
- The matte black finishing gives the club an elegant look.
- You will get a larger sweet spot for a decent contact with the ball.
7. TaylorMade Women M2 Driver 460cc
- This M2 driver comes with a lady’s flex variation.
- The steel shaft material will ensure further club and ball speed.
- The multi-material construction of the M2 will deliver lower CG and higher MOI production.
- This one gets a sharper look with the Geocoustic design.
- This one comes with a 12-degree loft angle.
A lady’s driver will come with a lady’s flex variation. We have already discussed the specification of the M2 driver in the first place. This one also possesses the same features. With the steel shaft material, you can expect a greater distance.
Besides, this one comes with a multi-material construction, allowing the players to get a lower CG and higher MOI production. As a result, everyone will get some extra yardage while teeing off the ball. Again, the M2 driver gets a sharper look with the Geocoustic design.
The TaylorMade M2 driver comes with a 12-degree loft angle, allowing every woman to make a precise and straighter swing. You will also be able to adjust the loft around 4 degrees to make a comfortable swing.
- You will be able to adjust the loft angle around 4 degrees.
- This one is more precise for women.
- The M2 driver will provide optimum forgiveness.
8. TaylorMade M4 Driver
- The M4 driver will offer three different flex variations.
- The graphite shaft will provide precision and accuracy to get consistent performance.
- The intelligent face design will reduce the sidespin to make a straighter stroke.
- The hammerhead slot will produce a larger sweet spot to get a consistent stroke.
- The M4 driver will make great contact sound.
We are finishing this recommendation section with the M4 driver. This one is available in three different flex variations. With the graphite shaft construction, the M4 driver will ensure precision and accuracy dexterously.
Furthermore, the intelligent face design will reduce the sidespin, allowing everyone to make a straighter stroke. The inclusion of the hammerhead slot will produce a larger sweet spot to be consistent with your stroke.
Furthermore, the lower CG production with a higher MOI ratio will ensure more ball speed and distance. Moreover, the Geocoustic construction will make exciting contact sound. You will get a true feeling with the M4 driver. Finally, the M4 driver is more forgiving in nature to provide you with some excellent yardages.
- The M4 driver will produce a true feeling.
- This one will produce lower CG and higher MOI to get a specific distance.
- You will be more consistent with your stroke.
How to use the TaylorMade adjustable hosel?
- The TaylorMade adjustable sleeve allows you to adjust the loft, lie, and face angle to make a more precise shot.
- Each of the twelve movements will either increase or decrease the loft by a half degree or three-quarters of a degree. It also increases or decreases the face angle by one or two degrees.
- You need to make the adjustment by spinning the notch across and down.
- Every time you move the loft down, the spin rate of the club will decrease.
- Every time you move the loft across, the spin rate of the club will increase.
Here are the top five things to consider while purchasing a driver-
A golf driver shaft may come with a steel or graphite-made construction. If you prefer getting some extra yardages, a steel shaft will come in handy. On the other hand, a graphite shaft will ensure more precision and accuracy. If you are a better golfer, you can expect consistency from both types of shaft material. It is up to you whether you will go with a graphite shaft or a steel shaft. Both types are convenient according to the player’s potential.
Larger face design
Some may argue, but a larger face design allows an individual to get a more explosive distance. The largest face shape allowed on the course is 460cc. Most TaylorMade golf drivers will deliver a 460cc driver to generate explosive clubhead speed. If you are comfortable with the larger face design, consider having one.
Lower CG and higher MOI ratio
A perfect swing means a straighter swing. It helps to get a decent distance. But how do you ensure a straighter swing? It is the lower CG and higher MOI capacity that ensures an excellent swing. If you are thinking about replacing your old driver, choose one with a lower CG and higher MOI ratio.
Adjustable loft spin
Not every golf driver will allow you to adjust the spin and loft to make a precise stroke. But a quality driver always does. Ensure that your driver comes with an adjustable sleeve or hosel so that you can set the loft angle according to your preference.
Another thing that might help to get a consistent performance is a precise speed pocket under the core. The speed pocket generates further power under the ball to enhance the speed. If you are choosing golf driver for beginners you can chose driver from TaylorMade, you should get a speed pocket with most of the drivers.
Getting consistent performance while teeing off requires you to have a perfect driver. If too many brands are baffling you to make the final decision while choosing the right driver, consider trying one from TaylorMade. We can assure you that you will love the experience. If you are thinking about choosing a quality driver from TaylorMade, think about revising our recommendation list.
Read more : Cobra golf clubs (Driver and Irons) reviews