Best golf cart speaker (Bluetooth, Portable with pods) reviews 2021
It’s a kind of boring practicing alone with a golf club and ball. Well, can you make your golf cart useful in this regard to dismiss the boring condition? Yes, you can; by installing a Bluetooth speaker in your golf cart and have an unlimited musical environment around you.
Bluetooth speakers typically come with built-in rechargeable batteries that offer you to have a long time golfing. Some speaker also has a USB port to let you charge your mobile phone when it is about to become dead. I have mentioned the top nine golf cart speakers in this review and the Bazooka BPB24-G2 24-Inch Bluetooth speaker is obtaining the top position in this list.
Why use additional speakers on your golf cart
You are heading towards the golf course for having a couple of rounds of golf. But you are alone and you are seeking some company. That’s when the additional speakers mounted on the golf cart will help you.
- Give your company: Though the point sounds a bit funny, indeed an additional speaker can give you relief from the boredom by playing continuous music.
- Crystal clear sound: The most promising side of these speakers is the crystal clear sound quality. You can create an excellent musical environment in the golf course by rising the volume up and it will provide you crystal clear sound.
- Endless music: The speakers are equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery, which will run for a minimum of 10 hours that is equal to 2 rounds of golf.
- Charge your cell phone: Some speakers come with this great feature that has a USB port for charging. When your mobile’s battery is about to be dead, you can easily connect it with the USB port and charge it.
- Illuminated lightings: A few Bluetooth speakers come with illuminated lights, which flash in different colors to make the environment favorable for you.
Best golf cart speaker
1. Bazooka BPB24-G2 24-Inch Bluetooth speaker
Weight: 14 pounds
- It has a new 4-way controller.
- Integrated RGB LED illumination light.
- New class D integrated amplifier and audio sync technology.
- There is a new integrated 2.1 amp USB charging port.
Grab this Bluetooth speaker from Bazooka and create a comfortable party environment around you with a clear sound system. It comes with new 4-way control that includes an optional dashboard controller and a mobile app, which is compatible with both android and iOS. You can connect the two-party bars with a single device as the speaker comes with a new class D integrated amplifier and audio sync technology. The speaker also has front-facing volume up-down and LED on-off buttons.
A new integrated 2.1 amp USB charging port allows you to charge your mobile phone to keep the speaker provide you endless high-quality sound as you want to have and the charging port also has a thumb drive music playback system. You will also find a protective rubber boot for wireless music control. The integrated RGB LED illumination light has a lot of colors that provide various flash patterns and speed with a single touch of a fingertip.
2. Bushnell Wingman Golf GPS Speaker
Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of endless music.
- Built-in USB port
- Remote and USB charging cable.
- There is a protective neoprene pouch with a clip.
Listen to your favorite music while you are practicing golf by connecting this GPS speaker to your golf cart. Except for enjoying endless music throughout the golfing session, you can also get audible GPS distances throughout the game. The speaker also comes with a remote, USB charging cable and a protective neoprene pouch with a clip. When you are done using the speaker, you can store it in the pouch to keep it safe and sound there, which also helps the go.
The integrated rechargeable battery of this speaker allows you to enjoy 10 hours of uninterrupted music, which is equal to two rounds of golf. Another nice thing the manufacturer has added to the speaker is the built-in USB port, which allows you to instantly charge any other device if you are running out of battery. The Bushnell golf mobile app also includes score tracking, GPS distances, tee times and 3D flyovers plus 36,000+ courses worldwide.
3. Ampcaddy Golf Speaker with Mount
Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Loud crystal clear sound with huge bass
- 180-degree multi-directional audio swivel
- 20 hours of playtime
- It comes with a rugged design.
This wireless Bluetooth speaker from Ampcaddy is going to provide you loud crystal clear sound and huge bass. It comes with 40 watts of power with a bass boost 2 inches resonator. You can attach it quickly and securely with any golf carts and after use, you can also put it inside a storage bag for secure storage. The speaker allows you to connect and control it from any device you like.
The sound coming from the speaker will directly come towards your group, unlike the most other wireless speakers that disturb the fellow golfer, because it has a 180-degree multi-directional audio swivel. It comes with an extended connection range and you will get a playtime of around 20 hours from this speaker. Meanwhile, the speaker is fully waterproof because it is made with a rugged design. Also, you will find multi-functional button controls.
4. NOAM NUTV4 - Marine Bluetooth ATV/Golf Cart/UTV Speakers Stereo System
Weight: 8.9 pounds
- All the units are water-resistant.
- It is a pair of 4 inches 2-way wake tower mountable speakers.
- On or off button in marine amplifier
- It has a maximum output power of 100 watts.
You can ride in any weather condition with the high-quality music playing on this Bluetooth speaker from NOAM. The speaker comes with an amplifier and Bluetooth remote control device, which are all made of a water-resistant unit. You can control the music in your device even in the dark condition with the background light that is built-in the remote.
This pair of 4 inches 2-way wake tower mountable speakers come with marine-grade waterproof construction. You can mount these speakers on any round roll bar with a size of 1.5 inches to 2 inches and you will get the mounting pads included in the set. There are four channels in the speaker and you will also get an on or off button in the marine amplifier. Moreover, the speaker comes with a maximum output power of 100 watts.
5. UTV Radio Golf CART Overhead Stereo Kicker Speakers Console
Weight: 6 pounds
- The housing is made of ABS plastic.
- It has an extra mounting flange.
- Soundstream with a 300-watt stereo
- It has a super bright white cob style LED map light with a switch.
Now you can listen to your favorite music loud and clear with this heavy-duty overhead speaker console from thunder bucket. The housing of the speaker is made with thick ABS plastic that comes with a textured finish. You can mount it on even more hard flat surfaces as it comes with an extra-wide mounting flange.
The speaker's construction also allows you to mount it to crossbars and roll bars with standard tube straps. You will get a wireless, Bluetooth remote in the settings to control the playback in your speaker. The full unit comes loaded with Soundstream 300 watt stereo and kicker 6.5 inches speakers. Moreover, the speaker comes with a super bright white cob style LED map light with a switch.
6. BOSS Audio Systems BRRC27 27 Inch ATV UTV Sound Bar
Brand: BOSS Audio Systems
Weight: 15 pounds
- Multi-functional Bluetooth remote control
- High-performance built-in 500-watt Class D amplifier
- Multi-angle adjustable clamps fit bars from 1.5 inches to 2 inches.
- There are pre-amp outputs for connecting multiple systems.
This Bluetooth audio streaming device from BOSS Audio Systems helps you to control your music through multi-functional Bluetooth remote control. The device is compatible with apps like Spotify or Pandora wirelessly. It is made weatherproof by using the latest weatherproofing technique in the outfit.
The speakers and tweeters are powered by a high-performance built-in 500-watt Class D amplifier. If you want, you can have excellent visibility by turning on the built-in dome lights. You can connect multiple systems with the pre-amp outputs. There are multi-angle adjustable clamps fit bars from 1.5 inches to 2 inches.
7. Sound Caddy Golf Club Bluetooth Speaker and Power Bank
Brand: Sound Caddy
Weight: 3.3 pounds
- It is fully weatherproof and waterproof
- Two USB ports and one micro USB port
- 4000 mAH battery provides 10 hours of service
- It comes with echo-canceling technology.
You can use this set of Bluetooth speakers and a power bank from Sound Caddy in any weather condition as it is fully weatherproof and waterproof. It comes with a detachable speaker head, modular shaft and a removable grip. Here in this speaker, you will get two USB ports for endless music and one micro USB port that lets you charge your phone when it is running out of battery.
You will find crystal clear two-way audio service from the device as it comes with echo-canceling technology. It also allows you to take calls via speakerphone with a single touch of a button. The huge 4000 mAH battery will provide you music service for up to 10 hours. Besides, it comes with a tee spike that allows the user to set it in the tee holder of the golf cart.
8. ROKFORM G-ROK Portable Wireless Magnetic Golf Speaker
Weight: 1.1 pounds
- It comes with a rugged design
- 24 hours playtime at 60% volume
- Built-in speakerphone for calls and talk
- It is iPX7 waterproof and dustproof.
If you want one wireless speaker that is highly durable and won’t even damage if you drop it, you can look for the speaker from ROKFORM. This speaker comes with a rugged design. It has built-in magnetic mounting that requires no extra lose or break. It comes with iPX7 waterproof and dustproof for rain and shine.
The 2 by 8-watt drivers deliver clear crisp sound at any volume level. It comes with a 3600 mAH battery that can serve you up to 24 hours at 60% volume. You can answer calls and talk through this built-in speakerphone with a simple press of a button. There are easy to use buttons to operate your phone or speaker as you will find play, pause, volume, skip, answer calls and power.
9. Bushwhacker Portable Speaker Mount for Golf Cart Railing
Weight: 2.4 ounces
- It is a portable speaker mount.
- It fits rails up to 1.5 inches wide.
- Non-slip materials keep the speaker and mount securely in place.
- It is shock-resistant with half-inch padding.
If you are worried about how you can securely mount your Bluetooth speaker in the golf cart, you can go with this portable speaker mount set from Bushwhacker. It comes with three adjustable straps and helps to attach it with the golf cart railing. It fits rails up to 1.5 inches wide.
It is made of non-slip materials that keep the mount and speaker in place securely. The adjustable straps fit portable speakers up to 12 inches in circumference. The strap is shock resistant as it comes with half-inch padding. Because of this feature, it prevents the speaker from rattling.
You should consider these things before buying
You shouldn’t decide between buying a Bluetooth speaker for your golf cart before reading this buying guide.
- Audio frequency: A better audio frequency will provide better sound service from the speaker you attached to your golf cart. Every speaker comes with different frequencies and you should choose whichever suits you.
- Wireless range: As it is a Bluetooth or wireless device, you have to watch out for the range of it. Minimum wireless should be 30 feet and it can go up to 100 feet as maximum. Some golf speaker added golf gps to find the golf courses details.
- Bluetooth version and speaker driver: Classic Bluetooth devices come with Bluetooth versions from 1 to 3. However, if you want to have an extreme level of performance, you must go for 4 or 5 Bluetooth versions. Meanwhile, a normal speaker comes with a 40 mm driver, but you should go for a driver between 55 mm to 60 mm for extreme sound quality.
- Battery: Almost all Bluetooth speakers come with rechargeable batteries. I think you should buy a speaker that can provide you 24 hours of battery life for at least 5 rounds of golf. However, a minimum demand should be 2 rounds of golf with 10 hours of battery backup.
- Protection: It would be great if you buy one with a rugged design. However, the Bluetooth speaker should at least allow you to use it in any weather condition with its weatherproof and dust-resistant nature.
- Ease of installation: The speaker is of no use if you can’t mount it on your golf cart. So before purchasing any Bluetooth speaker look for the installation process, which should be easy and convenient.
How to install a speaker on your golf cart
You can easily install a Bluetooth or wireless speaker on your golf cart by following these few simple steps.
- First of all, you should select an enclosed position in your cart for installing the speaker, but don’t choose any open-air position for this. Because an enclosed position setup will keep airtight on the backside of the speaker, which will provide you clearer sound.
- Then attach the speaker with straps clip whatever the set contains or the installing method requires.
- Of course, check whether the installation is secured or not.
- Then through a mobile app connect the speaker and play whatever music you like. You might have a wireless remote as an addition.
Golf cart speaker cost
There are varieties of golf cart speakers available in the market and they have their distinguishing features. If you are looking for a speaker on the cheaper side, you can buy one from $50 to $120. However, speakers around $250 would be perfect if you want them to be weatherproof. To have some high-grade features and extreme sound quality, you might need to go up to $400.
You won’t regret buying a speaker for your golf cart, because it would be a nice companion in your golf course. Enjoy golfing with endless music and illuminated lights sometimes.