Driving your golf cart from one place to another during the summer can give you a sweaty experience. What about installing a fan to your cart to stay chill and comfortable?
Yes, we are thinking like you too. You have come to the right place if you are here for the best golf cart fan recommendations. Our team has done thorough research to create a list of the best golf cart fans to keep you comfortable during the summer. Furthermore, the buying guide section will also provide you with a comprehensive guideline to choose a better cooler for your cart.
Let us not waste any more time of yours and dive right into the number one product on this list-
Best Golf Cart fan
1. Bag Boy Golf Cart Fan (Black)
Brand: Bag Boy.
- This item comes with a universal adapter kit, a pushcart mount, and a portable fan.
- The water mist spray facility will allow you to spray water to keep you chilly during the rough temperature.
- You will be able to charge any USB-compatible device with the USB charger adapter.
- This portable fan includes three two-inches sharp blades to ensure fresh air.
- The 400mAh battery capacity will ensure more than 5 hours of break-free service.
Bag Boy has brought this heavy-duty golf cart fan with a modest price to ensure comfort and budget at the same time. Purchasing this item will provide you with a universal adapter kit, a pushcart mount, and a portable fan to stay up to date with any model cart that you have.
Furthermore, the water misting spray facility will give you a comfortable feeling when the temperature is too hot. The inclusion of the USB charger adapter with each kit will allow you to charge any USB cable-compatible device.
Finally, the inclusion of the three 2-inch sharp blades will always provide you with fresh chilly air. The 4000 mAh battery capacity should accommodatebreak-free service for more than 5 hours. If this one is not right for your cart, which one can be?
2. PGF-V Personal Go Fan
- This portable fan includes two modest and dense blades to provide around 20mph velocity.
- The high-performing brushless will ensure moderate service.
- You will be able to adjust the angle with the thumbscrew.
- The controller know will allow you to set the speed in three different variables (high, mid, low).
- This one is compatible with most golf carts with the screw-on cup adapter.
- The power-efficient lithium-ion battery will ensure continuous flow for around 16 hours (high-4 hours).
With two large and dense blades, this fan from PGF should an excellent inclusion to your cart. The modest blades will provide around 20mph velocity air, keeping you more than chill. The high-performance brushless motor will never disappoint you with air production.
Besides, this one comes with a thumbscrew, allowing you to adjust the angle in any direction. You will be able to adjust the fan's speed in three different variables (high, mid, low) with the speed controller knob. The screw-on cup adapter will be handy to set the fan in different models' carts.
Finally, this one includes a power-efficient lithium-Ion battery to give you more than 16 hours of break-free service. If you set the fan to high-velocity mode, it will last around 4 hours. The price may seem a little expensive, but it is all worth the cost if you consider the quality.
3. Ryobi P3320 18 Volt Hybrid fan
- This Ryobi fan runs smoothly with a battery and AC power system.
- This one is compatible with any 18-volt battery system.
- The button control feature will allow you to set the speed of the fan in high or low variables.
- You will be able to mount the fan on your cart easily with three different mounting options.
- The inclusion of the three thicker blades will provide freezing air.
- This one is enough portable with a lightweight and compact design.
- The pivotal point will allow you to set the angle according to your need.
This sleek-looking portable fan from Ryobi another item that will keep budget and quality on top. One of the main reasons to go with this item is its two output system. This one will run smoothly with battery and AC power functionality, making it a versatile item for the summer. This one is compatible with any 18-volt battery system.
Additionally, the button control feature will allow you to set the speed in a high or low setup, depending on the surroundings. You will be able to mount it anywhere with the back bracket, hooks, and hole adaption options. This one includes three thicker blades to provide you with freezing air.
Furthermore, the compact and lightweight design makes this one enough portable to carry it anywhere. The inclusion of the pivotal point will also allow you to set the angle according to your need. You can not expect to get a much better product with that much of a price range.
4. Buggies Unlimited 24-Volt Breezeasy 2 Fan System
Brand: Buggies Unlimited.
- This one is compatible with any cart that has a 24-volt battery functionality.
- This cooler is also available for the 12-volt functionality.
- You will be able to mount it easily on any cart with the universal mounting bracket.
- The speed controller knob will allow you to adjust the speed conveniently.
- The installation and maneuvering process will be easier with the color-graded instruction.
- You will always remain cool and chilly with the 310 cubic feet of air production per minute.
If you have a high-end budget, this aesthetic golf cart fan from Buggies Unlimited should be a worthy inclusion to your cart. This sleek-looking cooler is compatible with any 24-volt battery functionality. This one is also available for the 12-volt battery system carts.
On top of that, Breezeasy comes with a universal bracket system, allowing you to install it on any golf cart brand. You will be able to adjust the speed of the fan with the speed controller knob. You will be able to control the air output with the adjustable vents.
Moreover, the color-graded instruction guide will make the installation and maneuvering process easier. This one is ready to be your summer companion by producing around 310 cubic feet of air per minute. This one might be a little pricey, but it is going to be a long-time investment for your golf cart.
5. Performance Plus Carts Universal Golf Cart Overhead Fan
Brand: Performance Plus Carts.
- This one is an overhead fan and suitable for mounting on the cart's roof.
- The universal-fit design makes this one compatible with all brands’ golf carts.
- This one does not require any drilling to complete the installation.
- The 10 inches length is enough compact to consider it as a portable device.
- The 3 amps consumption rate is enough energy efficient to keep the battery safe from overproduction.
- This one comes with all the necessary wiring for easy maneuvering.
- You will always remain comfortable inside the cart with a moderate amount of air output.
Performance Plus Carts has been producing quality golf cart gears for a long time. They are still alive in this competitive market because of the quality they ensure in the products. This overhead golf cart fan is another sign of the brand’s quality. The universal fit design will not create any problem installing it on any golf cart that you have.
You will be able to install it on your cart’s roof without making any kinds of drilling. The 10 inches length is enough compact to consider it a portable device. The 3 amps consumption rate is enough energy efficient to give you a productive service.
Finally, this one comes with all the necessary wiring to keep you up to date with the product. Besides, the single switch mechanism will be handy to maneuver this item dexterously. The moderate amount of air output will always keep you comfortable inside the cart during the summer.
6. SkyGenius Battery Operated Stroller Fan
- This one is around 14 inches long, making it enough compact to carry anywhere.
- You will be able to adjust the speed in three different variants.
- The 2500 mAh battery will ensure around 6 hours runtime in the low mode (max-3 hours).
- You will be able to replace the battery.
- This one supports USB cables as the charging option.
- The clip mount mechanism will ensure easy mount on any place.
- This one will provide around 16.5ft/s air output.
This is the cheapest fan on this list. SkyGenius has brought this compact and portable stroller with a multi-purpose design. This 14-inch fan with a 360-degree rotation capacity should make this one an exclusive inclusion to your cart. Besides, this one will offer 3 different speed options (mid to high) to set it up according to your mood.
Furthermore, the 2500 mAh battery will continuously provide you service for more than 6 hours. If you run the cooler in the max speed mode, the runtime would be around 3 hours. The battery is replaceable, making it more versatile. You will be able to charge the fan through USB cables, opening a large option to charge it in any place and at any moment.
Finally, the sturdy clip mounting mechanism will allow you to mount the cooler on any area of your cart. You can expect to get 16.5ft/s air output from this fan to get the coolest feeling ever. This versatile will work better both indoor and outdoor.
7. DEWALT DCE511B 11" Corded/Cordless Jobsite Fan
- This one offers both corded and cordless functionality.
- The sturdy and rigid material will keep the fan safe from any vulgar events.
- This one offers multiple mounting options, making it the most versatile item on this list.
- The portable design will allow you to carry it conveniently in any place.
- 20-volt lithium-ion battery will ensure longer runtime.
- You will be able to adjust the speed in different variables.
- This cooler includes three dense blades to provide you with the most soothing air.
This heavy-duty golf cart fan from Dewalt is our last recommendation on this list. This one offers both corded and cordless functionality to make it the most versatile item on this list. The sturdy and rigid material of this fan will keep this one safe and secure from any vulgar events.
Besides, the multiple hanging options should not create any hassle while mounting it on your golf cart. This one comes with a hook to hang it on the wall. This cooler also supports freestanding and wall mount. The lightweight design makes this one enough portable to carry easily.
Furthermore, the 20-volt lithium-ion battery should ensure long runtime to keep you relaxed during the summer. This one also comes with a speed control feature, allowing you to set the fan’s speed according to your mood. Finally, the inclusion of the dense three blades system should provide chilly air at any moment. If you are looking for a golf cart fan that would last for a lifetime, this one should remain on your list.
How much does a golf cart fan cost?
A golf cart fan would cost you from 20$ dollars to as much as 200$ dollars. You can expect to get cheap service from a cheap product. If you want to get the most optimum service, choosing between 50$ dollars to 100$ dollars should ensure quality.
Besides, it is always essential to examine the specifications to get the most beneficial service. Only looking at the price may sometimes hand over a cheap product to your hand.
How to install a golf cart fan?
- Mounting bracket.
- Wiring harness.
- Golf cart fan.
- First of all, choose the appropriate place to mount or install the golf cart. Rooftop mount, dashboard mount, stand mount, etc., are some of the most popular options.
- Once you have got your mount option, install the fan by following the respective procedures.
- The final step is connecting all the wires to the appropriate place. If your fan is a cordless version, you are free from doing this step. But if the fan requires a direct connection from your golf cart's battery, follow the instruction that comes with the package.
- The third step is always crucial. Ensure that the fan is compatible with the cart’s battery function.
Short buying guides
The top five things to consider while purchasing a new golf cart fan are-
The cooler’s blade design influences the air output. If you want to get chilling and refreshing air output, you should never miss checking the construction of the blade. Golf cart fans tend to come with a two and three blades design. The more the blades, the better the airflow. Besides, you also should choose a fan that comes with a thicker and dense construction material so that you can get refreshing air.
If you are choosing a product that needs to connect with your golf cart’s internal battery system, ensure that the fan is compatible with the battery system. If you install a 12-volt fan with a 24-volt battery system, the fan may deteriorate due to overpowering. It is always ideal to maintain the precautionary steps to avoid any future hassles.
The thing that you need to decide before confirming the purchase is the place to install the device. Some coolers are suitable for installing on the golf cart roof, whereas some others are suitable for installing on the dashboard. Choose the fan according to the position of installation. Besides, ensure that the device comes with all the necessary mounting brackets and wiring so that you face no trouble while doing the installation job.
A modest golf cart fan should always come with a good controlling feature. The fan that you are choosing should always come with a certain knob, switch, or controller to adjust the speed, angle, and the like features. If your fan runs only in one pre-built mode and angle, it is never an ideal cooler for your cart.
The last thing to consider while purchasing a fan for your golf cart is the air output of the fan. Ensure that the fan providesa modest amount of air to keep you relaxed during the summer. A water mist spray system might also help to keep you comfortable inside your cart during a hot summer day. Ignore the airoutput and get ready to suffer in the long run.
Going outside during the summer is intimidating without proper preparation. If you are a passionate golfer, you always prefer going outside with your cart to play summer golf. A fan installed on your cart can give you relief from exhaustion during the summer. Summer is knocking at the door, and an avid golfer like you should always have the best preparation. If your cart still doesn’t have a fan installed, it should be the right time to install one.